Income Tax in Brazil
• Best form of taxation for companies: Actual Profit Method (we are specialists).
• Deemed Taxable Income or National Simple.
• Individual Income Tax: for foreign executives and national businessmen.
• Calculation of IR on Capital Gain: sale of real estate and shares on the stock exchange.
• Bacen – Declaration of Brazilian Capitals Abroad.
• Compliance with notifications and inspections by the Federal Revenue Service.
• Total or partial incorporation or spin-off of companies.
• Siscoserv: taxpayers with financial transactions with residents abroad, and that do not involve products, are in compliance with this obligation.